Monday, August 20, 2012

What's Happening?

Almost two weeks since the last post! Whoops! And of course now when I find a little time to write, I can't think of much.  I'll start with this past weekend.

Sunday - I took Kylie and Chloe to the zoo.  We had a picnic by the front entrance and then went and strolled around. In the penguin building there was a little girl standing next to us that first coughed into her hand (like whooping cough) and then said "baby!"  and was going to touch Chloe's hand. I pulled Chloe into me and the little girls' mom told her not to touch.  I'm not sure if it was in response to my reaction or not but it made me scared. If that child was truly sick, why would she be at the zoo. But you never know.  We also headed over to Meijer Garden because Kylie wanted to and we have memberships to both places.  She wanted to see the swamp for some reason.  So we saw the swamp. Then it thundered a bit and I said "time to go."  What a busy day.

Saturday - Went to a wedding. Kylie loves weddings and seeing the "married girl" and getting to dance. It was a beautiful wedding, I give lots of credit to the bride and groom and all who pulled it off in a couple of months.  The father daughter song was "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. That was the song in the e-card I sent myself from Faith.

Friday - I finally finished our story for Ella Bullis Foundation. I did it in pieces, so it wasn't too bad. Although, how can you not cry when you have to tell the part about your baby's death... I'll post here when I can, with a picture as I don't have a current family picture yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment