Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just a quick update. Chloe did get the RSV shot, which in reading the paperwork, doesn't prevent her from getting RSV (not a vaccine). It can help lessen it so if she does get it, hopefully she won't be hospitalized.

All else is well. I'll try to post later, right now I just wanted to put this petition up. It's for closer monitoring of twin pregnancies.  We were lucky, once we found out that I was monitored closely, other women are not so lucky.  I don't dwell on this but what could have helped Chloe and Faith was to be diagnosed earlier than I was. There was a couple opportunities but I don't want to get into that because we can't change the past, only the future.


<a href="http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/identical-twin-safety-initiative.html">Identical Twin Safety Initiative Petition | GoPetition</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment