Monday, August 19, 2013

Dentist

This past weekend Chloe would say "my teeth hurt." And then point to the top front teeth. I would look and not see anything, but better be safe than sorry so I made a dentist appointment. I made one for Kylie as well. They had an opening this afternoon so I took the girls.  Kylie was nervous but wanted to go first and did a great job. She has good teeth so far. Then while we waited for the dentist, Chloe would say "my turn, my turn." She was eager to have them look in her mouth. I will say it was funny watching Chloe because when the hygienist took the toothbrush tool out of Chloe's mouth, Chloe would lick/eat the orange flavor toothpaste in her mouth.  She looked like an old woman without teeth cleaning her gums with her tongue, how she was moving her jaw.  I laughed out loud the two times she did it. 

I was really impressed how well both of them did.

Another odd but funny Chloe-ism tonight was after bath. Chloe was touching her head and saying something, I couldn't understand what.  We went back into the bathroom and she points at the hair dryer. She wanted her hair blown dry! Hilarious! So I complied. But I need to mention before the bath she had put her own shorts on after I changed her. She comes into the dinning room and I first notice the shorts on backwards. Then she turns around and I burst out laughing because she failed to pull the shorts up over her diaper. I told Joel that she definitely fits in the 'hood with how she's wearing those shorts. (We kind of live in the hood, but it's getting better, I think.) I should've gotten a picture but I didn't.

I'm trying to make this a quick entry, so one last thing is I got a new necklace in the mail on Friday. I ordered it from jc jewelry, an online personalized jewelry designer. I'm attaching a photo of it. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment