Saturday, August 10, 2013

We Be Jammin

What's been going on this past week you ask? Jam. That's what's going on. Blueberry lime jam made with the Michigan blueberries we picked last weekend.  As well as some peach jam because I bought a lot of peaches and needed to use them up. I did two batches of the blueberry lime as I'm not sure if the first batch set ok. But I just read it can take up to two weeks to set. Oh well. I was going to send a jar to my brother. Maybe give one to my brother in law as it's his birthday today. Happy Birthday Paul! The card will be in the mail as soon as I can remember where I put it- I just remembered. Now I will have to remember to put it in the mail.

I took the girls tobthe zoo today while Joel did a pub crawl. We had a good time.  I made sure to take pictures so I can scrapbook the day. I already have the zoo stickers.

5 comments:

  1. Pops laughed and thanks you for the Birthday wishes. The jam looks good too.
    Love,
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been used to make tempura and batter since time immemorial due to its low absorption of oil.This results in a crunchy outer layer and far fewer calories than the equivalent with, for example, wheat flour.
    Rice flour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza, especially when paired with a bar, lends itself well to dining. It's a communal meal that works well for large parties, events, and celebrations. Whether you go full service, think about whether you'll have TVs to appeal to the sports crowd or provide a more upscale experience. Pizza is a traditional take-out item. It's reasonably priced, customizable, and travels well. Even if your pizza is full service, offering pizza takeaway is a fantastic idea. Clients are used to it. Mobile pizzerias have grown in popularity in recent years, and for good reason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you start wondering whether or not we have the necessary mobile phone accessories for your smartphone, we'll just say this: we do. Maybe you've already had a chance to take a quick look at all the product names we have, but if not - no worries, you'll get it. Apple, HTC, mobile phone accessories for your smartphone, we'll just say this: we do. Maybe you've already had a chance to take a quick look at all the product names we have, but if not - no worries, you'll get it. Apple, HTC, Samsung, LG, Sony, Microsoft, Motorola, and Huawei are just some of the brands available on this page laptop computer accessories , but you can also get phone accessories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, pizza is a global phenomenon with which you can fulfill almost any craving through pizza takeaway If you like the more traditional flavor, you can enjoy a Neapolitan-style pizza with basil. You can also follow a different tradition and buy a huge, greasy New York-style slice from a Manhattan window.

    ReplyDelete