Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas is Coming

It just doesn't feel like Christmas is coming, just like Thanksgiving, I'm not feeling it. Maybe it's the fact that we don't have any snow.  I don't mind not having the snow, make it easier to drive.  I think Kylie would love to have some snow though.
I want to be a bear and sleep through the winter, maybe then my mood would improve.  I was looking at our Christmas photo that I sent to most people (still have a few to send out but needed addresses) and started imagining. I was seeing Faith in the photo, somehow sitting in Santa's bag with Chloe.  Or Chloe and Faith sitting with Kylie between them.  This might be a crazy statement but I know she was there in those spots.
When I was buying some ornaments a few weeks ago, I found some letters that were pink with white polka dots and I thought they would be cute to have so I bought the first initial of each girl.  I realized as I was doing this that the girls initials are KFC.  Faith was suppose to come out first, she was always Baby A.  But at delivery (C-section of course) the doctor said "change of plans, Baby B is coming out first."  What confusion that caused afterward.  I thought that the girls had the wrong names, but everyone else knew Chloe as Baby A. 
Hopefully tonight I will get more into the spirit. I think tomorrow I will, Kylie will be so excited that Santa came.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all are having a very blessed Christmas today! Was Kylie happy with her gifts? We just opened our presents an hour ago. That part goes so fast, and the items on the Christmas wish-list get more expensive as they get older!

    ReplyDelete