Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas

I wish I was in the mood to write, but I'm not. I never seem to be at night when I have the time (or it's when I remember). But I still want to write something.
We had a good Christmas. We went to Iowa for a couple of days and had Christmas with my family.  That was fun. We came back on Tuesday and opened our presents.  Chloe loves this Circo baby doll from Grandpa and Nanny. I think she thinks it's her little friend.  It's cute to watch her interact with the doll. Kylie received lots of gifts. I'm not sure which one is her favorite, she seems to like them all because she will play with everything.  She'll play Barbie then draw on her new board, then she'll play Polly Pockets, and of course she'll watch a movie or two.
I got a beautiful Mother's ring.  Kylie's birthstone (Feb, amethyst) is in the middle and on either side of it is Chloe and Faith's birthstone (Jan, garnet). It was very thoughtful of Joel to do that for me.  I had asked for that for Mother's Day but I was thinking a necklace, he thought of the ring which is a better idea for me. 
The week before Christmas Joel and I bought a used 2011 black Grand Caravan with 30,000 miles on it.  Our Town and Country seemed to be giving us more problems than we what to handle (although we did fix it up anyway, so we can sell it).  Our new van has the automatic doors - I love that feature.  It comes in handy when one of us picks up the girls, we can have both doors open at the same time so Kylie can jump right in and we can be putting Chloe in at the same time. Kylie would sometimes run around the van, which made me nervous. Now, no problem.
Merry Christmas to All and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment