Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holidays are Coming

I want to be happy and excited about the holidays this year. But I feel like I'm holding my breath, waiting for something to happen. Last Thanksgiving we were celebrating finding out we were having twins. My one regret with that is not telling all the family right away because I wanted to see the looks on their faces.  In a way having multiples is like winning the lottery. It's scary and exciting all at the same time. The weeks before Christmas were the bad ones, finding out about TTTS and the surgery - I can't even believe we went through that, I guess we are stronger for it.  But I feel like because it's Thanksgiving and we'll be seeing family, something will happen that we can't go or we'll be making a trip to the doctor before we go. Chloe does have a cold now. Kylie is fine but a lot of kids at day care are sick. I had something on Friday because I had aches and chills.  I'm glad it only lasted a day.
I pray the God will settle my worries about this coming week and blesses us with some quality family time.
I also pray I have patience and wits tomorrow at work. I should have a new computer because my current one is slow, like being on dial-up. It would take me 30 min to an hour to log on and another 30 min to get into email, maybe 5-10 to open files. I almost put up my Christmas tree, but I didn't want people telling me it's too early.

I haven't looked into another blogging site yet, but I was wondering if I just stuck my email address on here then people could comment. I can't promise to write but, my own family hardly hears from me (I think they are glad I have a blog just to get an idea of what's happening).
Email:  emersonlisa3@gmail.com
It's the one I set up for this blog so hopefully I won't get spammed but I probably will. What interesting about the address is I tried using lemerson and that was taken so then it showed me what I could use and when I saw emersonlisa3 I knew that was the one for me, 3 kids. 
That reminds me, I went to Sam's Club on Saturday for an eye exam and I filled out some paperwork. A question on there said "Any major surgeries?" I didn't know what to put because I didn't want to get into all the detail with the eye doctor. I just put "C-section."  A few months ago when I gave blood, the nurse asked about my pregnancy last year and the birth. Then she asked if everything went well. I said "No....Oh with me, everything was fine, no problems."  She kind of got flustered and apologized. I told it's okay. I wasn't thinking about the question, at the eye exam I had the time to think about the question to form an answer.
I have some laundry to take of before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment