Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Traveling

Today I will be taking the girls to Iowa with me while Joel stays home. I did this last year by myself and I know I can do it but I'm just nervous. I don't want to forget anything. Good thing there are stores there in case I do :) I trust God will get us there safely. We've got Faith looking out for us too.

My parents don't have internet so I don't know how often I will be updating the blog, not that I've been updating it too much anyway. It'd be great to get some farm pictures.

Other than that, I don't really have too much to say. I'm not in the best of places right now so until I'm feeling better I won't say anything as I don't want to offend or hurt anyone. I don't know if I do it to myself or what. I didn't get the best sleep last night either so that doesn't help. Less sleep = emotional mess.

I sent myself an e-card saying it was from Faith. I'll see if I can post it, but it's a Rascal Flats songs "My Wish to You" or something like that. I just felt that Faith was talking to me and to Chloe through it. I sent it to myself for a reminder: "May your dreams be big and your worries stay small."

No comments:

Post a Comment