Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year

This week was hard to get in to.  All the hustle and bustle of the holidays and having days off work made it hard to get into doing work this past week.  I finally got my act together and started getting some work done. I even think I was good at home keeping things clean.  Hopefully I can keep it up.

This past weekend we went to see Joel's mom and we all got some more Christmas presents. Kylie loved the candy and this bouncy ball we played catch with.  Chloe seemed to like everything as she was crawling or scooting over to every gift she could get her hands on.  It was a nice time, I had some good quality time with my girls.  It's so fun to watch them grow.

I thought about New Year's Resolutions.  I usually don't make any and I haven't this time either. Why make a resolution when in 3 weeks it's gone out the window?  I guess I made a resolution to try and keep the house cleaner, but that will probably be gone in a week : )

No comments:

Post a Comment