Friday, March 30, 2012

Chloe's First Step

I completely forgot about Chloe taking her first step on Tuesday!  She was standing up, which she likes to do a lot of lately and then she took a step toward Joel. She'll be running around by next week!  Sometimes time go so quickly. I can't believe she is 14 months (or 11 months adjusted).  I love her smile, it makes my day better whenever I see her smiling.
Today I have both girls at home since the day care is closed for a teacher training. I was hoping it would be nice out but it's stormy.  Great day to watch Mary Poppins which we just finished with. I have some things I'd like to get from the store but hopefully I can do that later, I don't really have the energy right now, plus it will be lunch and nap soon and then at about 5 I'm going to take them to a fish fry to get fish fry to go. It's the last Friday for them as next Friday is Good Friday.  Kylie love fish (breaded of course and with butter, don't ask me why she like it like that).  Chloe loves the mac and cheese and applesauce that is also served with the fish.  I think I'm going to try a different fish fry today, it's hard working until 5 to pick up the girls and go to the church in time for the meal. The church we usually go to serves from 4:30 to 7:00 but I'm not sure on how late others go until. I've also heard some are very popular and you want to get there early. That's why I'm going to go at 5 and just get it to go. 
Joel and I are actually going on a movie date tonight. We have a popcorn bucket that expires on Sunday and we've only used it once. Plus we have coupons to use up that came with the bucket, as a Christmas gift from Joel's department.  And, can you believe this, we are going to the movies tomorrow night too (hopefully if our friend can still watch Kylie and Chloe).  It will be nice to have that alone time.  I would love to see October Baby. I know Joel wants to see some action packed something, like Clash of the Titans or whatever.  We've got two chance so I should get to pick one and he should get to pick one
Time for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment