Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Out of Office

I was out of the office today because Chloe woke up with a fever. 102.4. Not sure what exactly is going on so I took her to Urgent Care as her doctor was out today. I thought ear infection, which the NP said the right ear is a little pink so we'll have to watch it in the next day or so. I think she is teething too. Her fever went down when I gave her Tylenol and hasn't returned so that is good news.  It looks like I'll be working Friday to make up for today. It's okay though. I had lots of fun hanging with my Chloe Bear.  She is so fun to watch and play with.
I'm hoping we might still be able to go for a walk since it is so nice outside. Feels strange having the windows open on March 14.  Hopefully Chloe isn't sick because of the flux in the weather.

Sunday we had fun at Craig's Cruisers.  Kylie got to see all her friends from her old school (the one that closed). It's so fun to watch how she wanted to be by Caydence her BFF.  : ) Too cute. Kylie did have an accident though.  She got to drive a little race car (John Deere, my dad and brother in law would be proud). Well, she put her foot on the gas and kept going straight.  This is a track, so she is suppose to turn and she didn't. BOOM! Right into the side rail and a tire bounced off.  She started to cry and want out, so the worker got her out and handed her to Joel.  She was good after a few minutes and she only got a small mark on her neck from the seat belt.  I wondered if she didn't realize she had to turn because she rode with Joel earlier in a car where she also had a steering wheel so maybe she thought she was steering good enough.  At least she's okay.  Because it was her birthday, she could spin the Birthday Wheel and win a prize. She won a family four pack to use before June something.  She had a blast there and now we can go back.  We would have to go back anyway because we still have some tickets to use up.

As for myself.  I'm so so.  I stopped seeing my counselor last December but I'm thinking I need to start again.  Just to help talk about things.   Joel says I can talk to him but when I do he doesn't get it and he won't because he's not a woman.  We are wired differently.  Men are from Mars. I don't think I do the best explaining myself either but I try and will keep trying.  This isn't all the time, just sometimes.

Right now, Kylie would be very mad at Chloe as Chloe is playing with Kylie's tea set from Grandma up North.  It's so cute how she bangs the plates together and uses the utensils like real ones.  Now she's off to look out the window.  That is me, I love to just look out the window or sit on the porch and take it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment