Sunday, March 25, 2012

Slacker

I am a slacker, but not really.  I've been busy doing other things except typing on the blog.  There's so much to keep up on at home and at work.  Why don't I have any time to sit and relax?
It's hard, trying not to rush time. I think "why the girls are older, they can be doing whatever and I will have time to me again."  I might be fooling myself, but that is what I think.  Then I realize I shouldn't think that way and I should enjoy the 'now.'
I'm just not feeling normal, like the weather I guess.  How can I get out of my funk?  I have an idea but I don't know.
I've got to tell the story of a new devotional bible I bought at the Christian bookstore but I will do that another time.  


This was from last Monday, the 19th:
It's been so nice out, we've been trying to be outside as much as we can.  We've gone to the park a few times last week.  Saturday was St. Patrick's Day so we went to the parade downtown.  Kylie got some candy and was a bit disappointed she didn't get a green necklace, but she was next to another little girl named Kylie.  That was interesting because I would hear the grandma say "look that Kylie only took one piece of candy." The other Kylie was probably 6.  Sunday Joel did a lot of yard work and Kylie and I did some in the backyard but it's hard to do a lot when there's a Chloe Bear around.  I did take Kylie to Wilcox Park after dinner.  That park is a bit further away from our house but has a bit nicer equipment to play on.

This morning had some excitement in it. Joel and I had driven separately because he was going to work late.  I was taking the girls to day care and Joel called. He had a flat tire. Well I was at a point on the road where I was able to swing onto the highway and around to give him the van jack as the car one was rusted. Once Joel got the spare on I had to follow him to a park n ride just down the rode and then take him to work.  I dropped him off and then dropped the girls off.  I got to work by 9 so not too bad, I easily made up the time.  After work I had to take the tire to Sam's and they fixed it and then we went and picked Joel up from

No comments:

Post a Comment