Monday, May 7, 2012

Busy Busy May

So begins our busy month. I can't believe it's already May 7. Tomorrow is Joel's birthday, he'll be 36. He keeps denying that he has any gray hair, but I can see them. This past weekend Joel and I sent the girls to Grandpa and Nanny's and we went up north to Traverse City. We went wine tasting with a group of friends and came back with way too many bottles. We'll drink them, eventually. This is a yearly trip for us except for last year. That was too much for us to do. Chloe had just come home and Faith's death was still fresh. We still have wine from two years and beyond. I think now we're set for 10 years. Kylie and Chloe had a good time with the grandparents. I'm glad they did and that Joel and I could get away. Next time it should be the two of us, not the two of us and 15 friends. : ) I did miss the girls on Sunday night. So when we picked them up a day care today. My heart was so full of love. Chloe looked older to me too. I thought "Is that my baby?" Chloe has her cardiologist appointment on Friday, which is the same day as Muffins with Mom at daycare. I get to have a muffin with Kylie when I drop her off on Friday and then I'll go to the appointment. I'm glad that Joel is coming along. He can stay with Chloe until I get back and then we'll go and he usually has some good questions to ask. Chloe also has her top front tooth coming in. I think it's just one but maybe it's both. She's not one to let you look in her mouth. Another great thing - our house is fairly clean. I love that. I'll need to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment