Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cardiologist

Chloe had her cardiologist appointment on Friday. It went really well. Found out she's 25 pounds which I thought she was 27, it's all that moving around she does. The doctor said her heart is sounding fine and that he doesn't need to see her until next summer. Good news! After Chloe's appointment we headed to the Farmers Market and bought some ruhbarb, well I did, Chloe slept through the whole market experience. I kept her home all day on Friday because I didn't know how long the appointment would be. We had a great time just Chloe and I. After Joel and Kylie came home and we had dinner we went plant shopping to get some vegetables and flowers. Now we just need to get them planted, but I'm not sure if we should or will there be more frost. Today I took Kylie and Chloe to the library in the morning thinking they had story time at 11 but they didn't. We stayed and read some books and played with some puzzles, we had a good time. In the afternoon Joel took the girls shopping for a Mother's Day gift. When they got home, Kylie comes up the steps and says "Momma, we got you a locket with mirrors so you can open it and see yourself put on your makeup!" HAHAHAHA! Well, so much for a surprise : ) It's so cute.

2 comments:

  1. That's great news! It's great that you could spend some time in the library with Kylie and Chloe as well. As far as the frost goes, I don't know what the weather's like in Michigan, but I don't think there will be any more frost if it's anything like Iowa's. Today we had a garage sale and it was amazing weather for it. It was very sunny, but there was a breeze so it wasn't too hot. I ended up getting a bad sunburn on my face because I was outside for six hours straight:) Happy Mother's Day!!!
    Love,
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the great cardiologist's report!

    And Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete