Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teeth

I officially see two top teeth in Chloe's mouth. Now there's four, how exciting! Tonight during dinner Chloe somehow turned herself around in her highchair. She was facing backward. When it was time to get her out, I couldn't. She was stuck. I didn't think I would be able to get her out! I eventually bent her leg and pushed it through, I'm not sure that it was comfortable for Chloe but it worked. Whew! Yesterday on the way to daycare Chloe pooped. This wasn't as bad as last week when she did it 5 minutes into driving and then Kylie telling me it stinked in the van. This time we were almost there and Chloe was crying. I asked Chloe what was her problem and Kylie said "she pooped." It didn't really stink though. So at daycare I was going to drop off Kylie first like normal and then I notice Chloe's pants were getting wet, it was seeping through. Kylie said "Uh, I don't want to give her a kiss." Last week we had to drop Chloe off first because stuff was everywhere. This time it was a bit better but she still needed a wardrobe change. Hopefully this doesn't become a weekly event for Little Miss Chloe Bear.

1 comment: