Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms-to-be out there. I tried calling my mom tonight but I guess she wasn't home and the machine didn't pick up. I'll try tomorrow (if I remember, I'm bad about remembering). I had a good day. We went to church, out to breakfast, over to family, and then home to play with the girls while Joel worked in the back yard. Our back yard is a mess. I think we need something easier to maintain. Although, it should get easier just because Chloe is getting older. She takes more than 3 steps now. I'd say about 5 or 6 at the most. The goal was to have her walking by her appointment tomorrow. She's on the right track, so I'm not going to rush it. Joel and I think she weighs a ton though, carrying her around. We're like "this can't be 25 pounds." I think gets gets weighed tomorrow so we can see. I'm going to try and post some pictures. Hopefully it works. I may have to post this first and then the pictures. Here goes something... Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the pictures in order. Hope this goes through, right now all I see is coding.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww......Lisa - love the pics! And so glad you enjoyed your special day.

    ReplyDelete