Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Kylie!

Kylie's birthday was yesterday. She turned 4.  That was a great day and such an easy pregnancy, I really enjoyed it. Kylie received some great presents this year, I think her favorite is the cash register. She also got a couple of Strawberry Shortcake DVD's, a Crayola Trace N Draw, a tea set, and some other smaller things. She might get a Barbie if I can find where I put it. I have no clue what happen to it, it was on the dinning room table and then was moved so Kylie wouldn't see it.  Oh well, might become a Christmas present.

Chloe went for a follow up today and got the clean bill of health.  We could tell she was doing lots better on Sunday, she just crawls everywhere and gets into everything.  Yesterday she loved crawling over one of the birthday boxes, back and forth, back and forth. She keeps us busy.

I haven't been feeling the best lately so not up to writing too much, or posting pictures. A relaxing weekend will help (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment