Monday, April 23, 2012

Pinkalicious

Sunday I took Kylie to see Pinkalicious. She loved it, we had fun. Pinkalicious Pinkerton is a little girl who loves pink everything and most of all pink cupcakes. She eats so many cupcakes she turns pink and needs to eat green food to turn back to normal. 

On Saturday a couple of friends took me out for some pampering. A pedicure and manicure and then dinner. It was very nice to get away. Although I think my toes are very sensitive. This was my first pedicure and when the person used the pumice stone, they scrapped my toes and actually scrapped my toes, one on each foot.  Besides that part, it was great.

Chloe is doing a lot better.  She seems to be teething, nothing showing through yet but she sure is a cranky pants.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Chloe is doing better, that Kylie had fun, and you got some you time. You needed it. Does Kylie have the Pinkalicious series such as Purplicious? I think she would enjoy them all.
    Can't want to see you in June.

    Love,
    Serena

    ReplyDelete