Thursday, April 19, 2012

Today's events

What's happening today you ask? Well, there are three things I can think of.
Chloe is home because of her fever yesterday. She is doing much better and the her temperature at noon was 99.3. Hopefully it stays down. Because Chloe is home, I am home.  Joel is doing a JA in a day today.

Our tax woman called yesterday with a question on social security numbers, so I called today and found out someone stole Faith's ID. I heard that can happen when a person dies, there a vultures waiting to prey. The tax woman is sending us a form that we sign and send in. We have her card so there shouldn't be any problems verifying it.

Today I am 33. I'm still waiting for my surprise 30th birthday party : )  (sorry Joel, have to pick on you.)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lovely Lady

    Hope all the love, joy, and beauty you bring to others comes back to you many times over.

    Many B'day Blessings
    Angel

    ReplyDelete