Saturday, April 28, 2012

Walking

This morning we went to the March of Dimes walk in Grand Rapids. We had breakfast there and they had lots of things for Kylie to do. Chloe did well, she was a bit cranky but then she fell asleep and that was okay.  I want to send a Thank You to all those who donated to us. We both reached our goal of $500 each.
We got home just after noon and then Aunt Jan-Al picked up Kylie to spend the weekend at their house. She said she was going to take Kylie to an indoor play place.  Jan-Al sent me a picture and it looked like Kylie was having tons of fun.
Tomorrow we are having family over to celebrate Chloe's adjusted 1 year birthday. We froze her cake from January and I'm going to pull it out of the freezer for tomorrow.
I've got to post early than I do, I feel so brain dead right now. I usually have stuff on my mind that I can post but when it comes time to post, I can't think of anything to say. It's not like nothing is going on.  Chloe had a pre-appointment for her developmental assessment. The woman came in and asked some questions about how much is Chloe eating, sleeping, peeing, etc.  She seemed to think Chloe was doing good but we'll know for sure on the 14th at Chloe's appointment. 

 

1 comment: